Drupal is the most powerful CMS, however, Drupal only works well in Drupal-friendly server environment. Best Drupal Hosting below are those who surpass their competitors on Drupal compatibility, price, reliability, server speed, and customer support, with which people could explore all the potential of Drupal.
Best Drupal Hosting 2013
WebHostingHub – Best Cheap Drupal Hosting
The company owns 2 data centers, one in Washington DC and the other one in Los Angeles CA. Both of them are Category A, PCI compliant with several controlled access points. And with its exclusive max speed zone technology, Drupaler could get their email and website run up to 6x faster than normal.
Just like GreenGeeks, WebHostinghub offer Dual versions of PHP, unlimited PHP memory_limit, and PHP is run as suPHP for high security. WebHostingHub is also the hosting partner of Drupal community and has a clear understanding on the hosting needs of Drupal, with which they know how to optimize their servers for this CMS.
The list price of WebHostingHub is $6.99/month, but now with the exclusive WebHostingHub Coupon, people could get WebHostingHub at $3.99/month only, which is a over 44% off. If you go with 2 years or 3 years service, then WebHostingHub would give you a special discount for the first 3 months at a price of $1.95/mo only.
WebHostingHub is one of the best hosting in the industry, and its hosting solutions is perfect for Drupal beginner or small businesses. To know more about it, please visit https://www.webhostinghub.com.
InmotionHosting – Best Drupal Hosting for Business
Known as one of the reputable web hosting companies in the market, InmotionHosting has been specializing in offering shared hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated server services on a business level. The company is also famous for 90 days full money back guarantee and 100% customer satisfaction.
InmotionHosting web hosting solution can help customers’ Drupal websites reach to a higher standard, since it contains rich and powerful features. For an instance, the latest MySQL 5 and dual PHP versions to ensure a stable platfrom; better security with suPHP, up to 512MB PHP memory_limit, an clean URL supported makes Drupal website more SEO, etc.
In addition to valuable features, InmotionHosting also assures customers 99.9% uptime and fast performance to Drupal websites. It has two datacenters in Los Angles and Washington D.C., and uses high-grade hardware such as 100% Dell servers that are never be overloaded and can keep enough CPU resources for Drupal, and Max Speed Zone technology.
Now, customers can get almost 56% off to make InmotionHosting great Drupal hosting service at only $3.49/mo, instead of its regular price $7.99/mo. It guarantees a full refund within the first 90 days.
No matter customers have any question about its Drupal hosting service, InmotionHosting provides with 24×7 timely and effectively phone call, live chat and email assistance. To know more about InmotionHosting or its Drupal service, please visit: www.inmotionhosting.com, or check out the InmotionHosting Review.
Bluehost – Best Drupal Hosting
All Bluehost hosting plan come with rich features like free domain, Unlimited hosting, cPanel, dual versions of PHP, the latest version of MySQL, and more, with which people could easily create a powerful Drupal site.
The list price of Bluehost shared hosting is $6.95/mo, and now, by following this exclusive promotion link from Bluehost, people could get it at $3.95/mo, a 44% off.
Bluehost is strongly recommended to all-sizes of businesses. To know more about, please visit www.bluehost.com now and don’t miss out its 44% of deal.
How We Select Best Drupal Hosting
Thousands of web hosts are out there, but only very few of them could offer a good web hosting for Drupal. When nominating Best Drupal Hosting, below are the criteria we look at:
- 100% compatible with Drupal, which includes features like
- Dual Versions of PHP (both PHP 5.2.x and PHP 5.3.x)
- PHP memory_limit is set to be 64MB or higher
- PHP run as suPHP for high security.
- Apache with mod_rewrite enabled
- Drupal friendly customer support which includes customer support engineers’ knowledge on Drupal and Online Knowledge base for Drupal
- High uptime and customers satisfaction rate. We will refer to the data from HostUCan.net, a hosting review site which is well-known for collecting the performance data of web hosts, such as Uptime, customers satisfaction rate, and web server speed. All candidates should be with 99.9%+ uptime and 90%+ Drupal customer satisfaction rate in the past year.
- Reputation in the industry. A web host with good reputation will care more about their service, and they have must stronger willing to offer better service to maintain the reputation. this Years in business. As it’s hard to for us to evaluate the reputation of a new web host, we set another criteria that all the candidates should be in businesses for at least 3 years.