Nowadays, more and more businesses are having web presences to build their brands online. And a reliable and fast web hosting solution is critical to the successful of their online business. Best Business Hosting in below are those who surpass their competitors on reliability, server speed, customer support, features and price, with which people could start an online business at affordable price.
Best Business Hosting 2013
InmotionHosting – #1 Business Web Host
InmotionHosting (www.inmotionhosting.com) has been providing business hosting service since 2001. As a leader in this market sector, InmotionHosting is well-known for the super fast web server, prompt customer support, and 100% customer satisfaction. It’s the only web host who guarantees 90 days full money back and then prorated refund at anytime.
InmotionHosting offer hosting service by leveraging multiple data centers, one in Washington DC and the other one in Los Angeles CA. Both of them are Category A, PCI compliant with several controlled access points. If the visitors fall in its max speed zone, they could visit email and website up to 6x faster than normal. This feature is extremely helpful for the online business who mainly target at local community. And All InmotionHosting servers are 100% Dell premium servers with at least 24 cores, 32 GB memory and fast RAID-10 storage.
Besides these, to ensure higher security, and customer support, InmotionHosting only hires server admin with 8+ years experience and customer support engineers with 4+ years working experience in hosting. As InmotionHosting customers, you could be free of worrying about your server issues.
InmotionHosting offers shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated server. Businesses could upgrade their hosting solution based on the hosting needs without changing web host, with which people could avoid potential risk of site downtime when migrating a site to another web host.
According to the customer feedback collected by HostUCan.net, around 80% of InmotionHosting customers are businesses related and their satisfaction rate is at high 85%, which make us confident to recommend InmotionHosting as “Best Business Hosting” in the year. To know more about InmotionHosting, please go to https://www.inmotionhosting.com or check out InmotionHosting Review.
HostGator – Professional Business Hosting
Hostgator (www.hostgator.com) is one of the major player in hosting industry, who now is offering hosting service to over 8 million domains. Hostgator use the world-class data center from Softlayer, which stands for the highest level of security and reliability in the industry.
Like InmotionHosting, people could find various hosting options from Hostgator, such as shared hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated server hosting. Businesses will benefit from this as they could choose to upgrade the hosting instead of changing web host when their traffic grows, by which they could avoid unnecessary website offline risk.
Hostgator has been providing web hosting for businesses for long, and their customer support is one of the notable in the industry. The price of Hostgator is higher than its competitors, but now with Hostgator Coupon ‘Clue25PercentOff‘, all its new customers could receive 25% off, which makes the price relatively affordable.
Arvixe – Best Cheap Business Hosting
Again, Arvixe is another web host who use the world-class data centers from Softlayer, and they have been offering hosting service for all-sizes of businesses since the first day they started the business. The price of Arvixe is really affordable, with $2.8/mo only (after applying Arvixe coupon ‘clue30‘ to receive 30% off), people could get 1 free domain, and host up to 6 domains in one account.
How We Select Best Business Hosting
Thousands of web hosts are out there, but only few of them could offer highest level of reliability, speed, security and customer support to meet the hosting needs of businesses. When nominating best web hosting for Business, below are the criteria we look at:
- Reputation in the industry. A web host with good reputation will care more about their service, and they have much stronger willing to offer better service to maintain the reputation. As it’s hard to for us to evaluate the reputation of a new web host, we set another criteria that all the candidates should be in businesses for at least 3 years.
- A good business hosting service provider should provide a wide range of solutions, which include shared hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated server, so that its customers could upgrade the hosting solution instead of changing web host when their business grows.
- Tier-4 Data center only, which stands for the highest level of uptime and availability.
- High uptime and customers satisfaction rate. We will refer to the data from HostUCan.net, a hosting review site which is well-known for collecting the performance data of web hosts, such as Uptime, customers satisfaction rate, and web server speed. All candidates should be with 99.9%+ uptime and 85%+ business customer satisfaction rate in the past year. People can find the real performance data of above 3 award winners from below:
- Money back guarantee like “Anytime Money Back” or at least 30 FULL Days money back.
- Price need to be affordable.