Top 10 Web Hosting are named based on the price value, reliability, speed, customer support, and ease-of-use. All of them stand for the best in the industry, and their hosting solutions could be used for personal web sites, small- to large-size businesses site and even eCommerce.
Top 10 Web Hosting 2013
Below are the Top 10 Web Hosting in 2013 after reviewing hundreds of web hosts.
How We Award “Top 10 Web Hosting”
With a purpose to bring our readers the best hosting in the industry, we set relative high criteria when filter “Top 10 Web Hosting”.
- All web host should have been industry for at least 3 years. This might be unfair to new web hosts, but we do see many web hosts were just in good status for coupon months and then disappeared totally.
- Web hosting packages should include rich features and easy-to-manage.
- Tier-4 Data center only, which stands for the highest level of uptime and availability.
- Few complaint from their customers. The review data we mainly refer to are from HostUCan.com.
- High uptime. The uptime data comes from HostUCan.com as well. As an independent hosting review and performance monitoring sites, HostUcan offers unbias data to tell how good a web host is.
- Comprehensive and Promoted customer support.
- Money Back Guarantee, which should be at least 30 days money back, and ideally it could be “Any time Money Back”.
If you feel your web host meet above criteria, please feel free to contact us and ask for a review.