80% percent of web servers are running on Linux, which make Linux hosting one of the most competitive service in the web hosting industry. Best Linux Hosting in below are those who surpass their competitors on features, price, reliability, server speed, and customer support, with which people could easily build up a web site on Linux platform at affordable price.
Best Linux Hosting 2013
Bluehost – Best Cheap Linux Hosting
Bluehost (www.bluehost.com), one of the best web hosting service providers in the industry, is well-known for its professional Linux hosting solution and award-winning customer support. The company is operated by a team with deep knowledge on Linux. Since they launched the business in 1996, they have developed an high efficient Linux hosting platform which is not just fast, it’s also much more secured and reliable when comparing with its competitors.
Bluehost provides its customers with almost all the features they could expect from a Linux server, such as free domain, dual version PHP, MySQL, mod_rewrite, MySQL, and more. To support PHP&MySQL base application better, the connection speed between MySQL and Apache are well-optimized, and PHP caching is enabled. According to our testing, Bluehost Linux server is much faster than industry normal.
The price from Bluehost is also quite affordable. The regular price is $6.95/month, but with special Bluehost 3.95 promotion, all the new customers could signup Bluehost service at $3.95/month. More than these, Bluehost is one of few web host guaranteeing Anytime Money Back. Working with Bluehost is really a risk-free choice.
InmotionHosting – Best Linux Hosting for Businesses
InmotionHosting (www.inmotionhosting.com) has been providing high quality web hosting since they launched the business in 2001. Like Bluehost, InmotionHosting is a web host 100% focusing Linux hosting solutions. InmotionHosting hosting service is very much designed for businesses. To ensure a higher SLA on reliability, speed, security, and customers support, InmotionHosting uses multiple world-class datacenters, 100% Dell premium servers and only hire server maintenance engineers with at least 8 years working experience in Linux hosting.
InmotionHosting guarantees 90 days full money back, and 100% customer satisfaction. People could also ask for prorated money back within the first 90 days and then prorated refund after it.
Linux hosting services from InmotionHosting cover shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated server hosting. Website owners could work with InmotionHosting during the whole lifetime of their site.
InmotionHosting is great for all sizes of businesses and it’s not promoting their shared hosting with 30% off. To know more about InmotionHosting and its deals, please go https://www.inmotionhosting.com or check out InmotionHosting Review.
HostGator – Professional Linux Hosting
Hostgator (www.hostgator.com) is a giant in Web Hosting. It’s now offering hosting service to more than 8 million domains. And the traffic of its customers make up approximately 1% of the world’s Internet traffic.
Hostgator use state-of-art Softlayer data centers, and its Engineers are experienced in Linux and could resolved almost all the issues the customers might have.
The price of Hostgator is relatively expensive, but now, with exclusive Hostgator Coupon ‘Clue25PercentOff‘, people could receive 25% off and sign up Hostgator service low to $3.71/month only.
How We Select Best Linux Hosting
Linux hosting is the most popular web hosting solutions in the industry, which is cheap, fast and reliable. And this type of service is widely used by individuals, web developers, and all sizes of businesses to host their sites, from personal blog to eCommerce site. The mission of Best-Cheap-Hosting.com is to bring people the high quality web hosting solutions at affordable price, so when selecting best Linux Hosting, below are the criteria we look at:
- Reputation in the industry. A web host with good reputation will care more about their service, and they have much stronger willing to offer better service to maintain the reputation. As it’s hard to for us to evaluate the reputation of a new web host, we set another criteria that all the candidates should be in businesses for at least 3 years.
- Data center should be at Level Tier-4. Web hosting is only as good as the network and infrastructure that supports it. And Tier-4 level stands for the highest level of security, reliability and performance in the industry.
- High uptime and customers satisfaction rate. We will refer to the data from HostUCan.net, a hosting review site which is well-known for collecting the performance data of web hosts, such as Uptime, customers satisfaction rate, and web server speed. All candidates should be with 99.9%+ uptime and 90%+ customer satisfaction rate in the past year. People can find the real performance data of above 3 award winners from
- Money back guarantee like “Anytime Money Back” or at least 30 FULL Days money back.
- Rich features and fewer constraints.
- Last, price need to be affordable.