vBulletin is one of the powerful and flexible forum software written in PHP & MySQL, which can be fully customized to suit the needs of customers. Now, over 1,000,000 sites are built on vBulletin. Best vBulletin Hosting in below are those who surpass their competitors on features, price, reliability, server speed, and customer support when offering hosting solution for vBulletin.
Best vBulletin Hosting 2013
Bluehost – Best Cheap vBulletin Hosting
Bluehost (www.bluehost.com) is one of the best hosting service providers in the industry, who keeps providing customers with high quality hosting solutions at affordable price since 1996. In the entire hosting market, it is quite hard to find other company who could provide better vBulletin hosting than Bluehost at such a low price.
Bluehost offers its vBulletin hosting based on preferably Linux system, and it includes many key features like PHP 5.2, PHP 5.3, MySQL 5 Database server, unlimited MySQL databases, Email accounts, and unlimited disk space, unlimited file transfer etc. With Bluehost, customers could easily setup an vBulletin forum.
In addition, Bluehost has its own datacenters, and its high performance web servers come with 24 Opteron processors and RAID-5 disk, these top technology and facilities are great that can ensure Bluehost hosting 99.9% uptime. And the 100% us-based technical staff are 24/7 available here to wait for customers’ phone call, email or live chat. People can also check Bluehost Knowledge Base for more vBulletin tutorial.
In terms of price, with special Bluehost $3.95 promotion, all Bluehost customers could receive 50% off , after which the price is $3.95/month only. And all vBulletin owner should feel risk-free as Bluehost guarantees Anytime Money Back, with which people can receive a prorated refund at anytime they cancel the account.
Bluehost is strongly recommended for individuals and small business to host their vBulletin forum. To know more detail about Bluehost, please visit https://www.bluehost.com or check out Bluehost Review.
Below is the summary of Bluehost customer reviews, you could easily found it has built a very high customer satisfaction rate.
InmotionHosting – Best vBulletin Hosting for Businesses
Since 2001, InmotionHosting has been offering the business class shared hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated servers to customers. At InmotionHosting, it totally understands the hosting requirement from all-sizes of businesses.
InmotionHosting is unquestionably the top vBulletin hosting solution provider, from who people could get unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, MySQL (Version 4 or 5), PHP (Version 5.2.x or 5.3.x), data backup, ease-to-use cPanel, and etc.
With multiple hosting solutions, customers can upgrade to advanced hosting options if they feel their existing vBulletin hosting is not enough for their forum, and InmotionHosting will be responsible for upgrading the site with no downtime.
In addition to rich hosting features for vBulletin, InmotionHosting also provides 24/7 top customer care and 100% customers satisfaction guarantee. If people are not satisfied with their service, they could ask for money back at anytime.
InmotionHosting business-level vBulletin hosting starts from $4.89/mo; the price is a little bit high but also affordable. Customers can get a discount price for shared hosting, VPS and dedicated hosting by checking InmotionHosting coupon.
Best Green Hosting for vBulletin – GreenGeeks
GreenGeeks (www.greengeeks.com) offers superior, reliable and affordable hosting to beginners or professionals, and it also well-known for the best green hosting provider in the field.
The hosting from GreenGeeks is based on the reliable and fast Linux platform and it’s also great for vBulletin. Every customer who goes with GreenGeeks hosting would get unlimited storage space, bandwidth transfer that customers do not have to worry about the capacity issues of their forum; and unlimited MySQL Databases, email and webmail accounts.
GreenGeeks hosting starts at $4.95/month. It’s not promoting the service at extra $30 off , after which the price could be low to $4.11/month. And customers also can get a free domain lifetime.
At GreenGeeks, it provides several different support methods like e-mail, live chat, phone and its Knowledge Base articles. Customers should be feel free to contact its professional support staff if they got any vBulletin hosting problems.
How We Select Best vBulletin Hosting
As an commercial Forum application, vBulletin has its own hosting requirement. An 100% vBulletin compatible hosting solutions should include PHP & MySQL, and many other features to run vBulletin securely and search engine friendly. When nominating best web hosting for vBulletin, below are the criteria we look at:
- 100% compatible with vBulletin
- PHP memory_limit is set to be 64MB or higher.
- PHP run as suPHP for increased vBulletin security.
- Web hosts should have rich experienced in vBulletin. And ideally, their own customers support forum are powered by vBulletin. For example, all the best vBulletin hosting award winners in above (Bluehost, InmotionHosting and GreenGeeks), they use vBulletin to build the customer community. They are not just offering hosting solution for vBulletin, they are using it now.
- High uptime and customers satisfaction rate. We will refer to the data from HostUCan.net, a hosting review site which is well-known for collecting the performance data of web hosts, such as Uptime, customers satisfaction rate, and web server speed. All candidates should be with 99.9%+ uptime and 90%+ vBulletin customer satisfaction rate in the past year. People can find the real performance data of above 3 award winners from
- Reputation in the industry. A web host with good reputation will care more about their service, and they have must stronger willing to offer better service to maintain the reputation. this Years in business. As it’s hard to for us to evaluate the reputation of a new web host, we set another criteria that all the candidates should be in businesses for at least 3 years.